For the fans of FootJoy’s Hyperflex and Freestyle families, I have good news and bad news for you. Let’s take a look at their Newest Creation – The FJ Fury Golf Shoe
The Bad News: FootJoy has decided to discontinue both the Hyperflex and Freestyle categories to focus on fine-tuning elements of each, where they came up short.
The Good News: FootJoy has implemented the best of both their Hyperflex and Freestyle models to construct the New FJ Furys. After receiving feedback on the Hyperflex’s stability, they seem to have developed an all-around comfort and stability-driven golf shoe. Released on February 1, 2019 – These bad boys are Now Available for purchase.
From the FootJoy Forums
“I follow Scott on IG and lately he’s been wearing the FJ Furys a lot..Wondering if these have been a big hit with the pro players. They’re starting to grow on me.”
“They are very comfy and some of the new color schemes look great. I saw Rafa wearing these since the Dell (former DB Championship).”
“Lightweight and Flexible.”
“I put these into play immediately because they look and feel so athletic,” said Rafa Cabrera Bello.
• Full Grain Leather and Engineered Mesh – Providing unbeatable athletic performance.
• 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
• Laser Plus Last – Features a full rounded toe, a slightly narrower heel, and standard fit overall. For maximum comfort, a deep FitBed cushioning.
• FTF+ Midsol – Lightweight, Fine-tune Foam
• Inner Fit Sleeve – Snug and Secure fit, every time.
• FlexGrid MLC – Medial and Lateral Control
• Ortholites Impressions FitBed – Custom Comfort that lasts all day.
• Dual Density TPU Outsole with EVA – Maximum Stability and Traction
• Pulsar Low Profile Cleats by SoftSpikes – Fast Twist 3.0 – From every angle of exertion, you’ll find comfort and stability.