TaylorMade M1 Driver 2017
The TaylorMade M1 Driver 2017 has improved upon its predecessor by offering even more distance, forgiveness and personalization with a multi-material construction. The new M1 has 43 percent more carbon than the previous model with a brand new 6-layer carbon crown and an additional carbon toe panel. Improved launch conditions and expanded adjustability is created by the weight that has been saved because of the new multi-material design.
The expanded adjustability of the TaylorMade M1 Driver 2017 is harnessed in the new redesigned T-Track System. The new system features a longer back track and increased movable weight to offer 64 percent more front-to-back CG movement than the first M1. The front track can be adjusted to alter left-to-right trajectory and the back track can be moved forward for lower ball flight and increased distance or moved back for higher flight and better forgiveness.
In addition to the T-Track System, the new M1 also features a new ultra-lightweight loft sleeve for 4 degrees of loft and 12 different simple adjustable settings so you can customize your loft and face angle easily without hassle.
Another hallmark of the TaylorMade M1 Driver 2017 is the top notch sound at impact off the tee. The engineers at TaylorMade relied heavily upon internal acoustic techniques to control pitch and vibration, bringing you the most satisfying sound at contact with the ball.
- New T- Track System for unmatched adjustability
- New ultra-lightweight loft sleeve for 4 degrees of loft and 12 settings for loft and face angle
- 6 Layer Carbon Crown and Carbon Toe Panel
- Iconic 2 tone crown
- Titanium Body using Taylormade’s FF2FF process
- 3 Stock Shaft Options – Fujikura Pro XLR8 56 (high launch), Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core Tii 60 (mid launch), Project X HZRDUS Yellow 65 (low launch)
- Lamkin UTX Cord 52g Round Black/Green
- 460cc Head Volume
- 45.5″ Length
- RH Lofts 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12
- LH Lofts 9.5, 10.5
- Swingweight D4
Shop all TaylorMade M 2017 clubs including drivers, fairway woods, rescues and iron sets